Get the crew ready.
Because DisruptHR YVR is coming back for it’s one and only show of 2018!
The date is set and the details are coming.
In the meantime, we’re looking for speakers to take the stage and we’re challenging you to apply because we want to hear what you have to say.
To apply, text two things to 604-561-4146:
1. A written text that includes your name, title, company, and email address.
2. A video of you describing your disruptive practice.
Tips for your video:
- All you need is 60 seconds.
- You don’t need to re-introduce yourself. We want the good stuff – the recipe for your disruptive practice.
- Clearly tell us the one or two major takeaways you want the audience to walk away with.
- If you don’t get a text back letting you know we got the video, we didn’t get it. Try again.
- If you’ve applied before and have a different way to communicate your idea or have something completely new to share, please consider re-applying.
Our commitment: To have a gender-balanced line-up that includes a current student and an athlete.
Is it you? Or, does a name come to mind? Share and spread the news!
Texts and videos are due by Friday, April 13 @ 5:00pm PST.
Calling all volunteers!
For every DisruptHR YVR presented by The Corker Co to date, our volunteers have been the stars behind the show.
Do you want to be part of something fun outside of work or school? We’d love to work with you to help host the only Disrupt of the year.
Reach out to let us know you’re in.
And we’re over-the-moon-happy to bring the city’s people community together for a fun night of disruptive talks.